Here we have a few questions answered which you might have while using the website. All the information related to professionals and customers is given below.If you are a professional you can see questions under the heading of “professional” and if you are a customer then please see questions under “customers”. If you have more questions, you can contact us. We will be ready & all happy to help you!
When you receive a request from a customer you will respond to the request by sending a quote
Typically a quote includes:
- A personal message to the customer with your qualifications and experience.
- Price or a general price estimate for your service.
To send a quote:
1. Click on the request you’d like to quote on (using the link in the notification we sent, or by going to your requests page).
2. After opening the request, you’ll see the customer’s information on the left-hand side(orange highlighted part in the image below) just next to where you’ll write your quote so you easily personalize as you write.
3. The yellow highlighted part in the image is the place where you put up a price for the request.
4. The purple highlighted part is an option where you can select that whether the cost is “per hour” Fixed price” or “you need more information to quote a price”. You can select any option from the drop down and send your quote.
Things to remember
- Your quote will include your message, as well as your contact information with a link to your Araam’s profile.
- After you send your quote, the customer will receive an email letting them know you’re interested in working on their project.
1. Log in to your Araam account.
2. Click your name and select Settings.
3. Select Travel Preferences.
4. Enable the option by clicking on the slider into the “on” position in front of your travel preference.
You can also send a follow-up message to the customer by opening up the quote and creating a new message. There is no limit for you to exchange messages with the customer through our inbuilt messaging system but we recommend that you should not send too many follow up messages that may annoy the customer. But if you are having a conversation with the customer then you can write as many messages as you want.
The customer will be able to see your business address,phone number along with your Araam’s profile, reviews, and your quote message.
There are three factors that determine the customer requests you receive:
Your preferences: the category and travel preferences you select.
Your market: the number of customer requests in your categories and location as well as the number of other professionals competing for business.
The customer experience you provide: the experience you deliver to customers through your work, your professionalism, and your quotes. Good reviews lead to more chances of getting hired.
Build a great profile with photos, a description of your service, and customer reviews
Send appropriate quotes
Try to reply promptly to customers.
Build up your reviews. After you finish a job remind your customer to drop a review for you.
Set your service category and travel preferences accurately
Here are a few tips on how you can build up a good profile to impress your customers:
- Add all the basic information about your business i.e business name, address, phone number
- Add a logo of your business
- Add images of your work (it is noticed that customers love to see pictures of your previous work)
- Add a little description about your business, this will help the customer know your business.
- Try to take reviews from you previous customers. The reviews will be added to your profile and it will help you get future customers on Araam.Your profile will look like this. You can edit the information anytime you want by clicking on “edit” on the right side of the area you want to edit.
Please note that credits will only be deducted when you send a quote. No credits will be deducted on receiving requests.
Please follow the steps to purchase credits
- Log in to Araam account
- When you will enter your dashboard, you can see “credits” on top of the page. Look at the highlighted part of the image below
- Click on credits and you will be directed to the packages page
- Choose the package you think is the best for you. Each package shows how many credits will be transferred to your account.
After you have selected a package, choose the payment method. You will be given 3 option (see the highlighted part of the image below)You can choose any payment method which may be convenient for you.
- Log in to your Araam’s account
- Go to your name and select “profile” from the drop-down.
- Select on “add image “
We’re excited to help you start your project! Share the details of the job you want to get done and we’ll introduce you to professionals who are ready to help. If this is your first time using Araam, just follow the steps below to get started.
1. On the Araam’s home page, select the service you need.
2. You’ll be asked a few questions about your project (if you add enough information it will help the professionals to quote properly).
3. From there, you’ll be asked to share your email address and name so we can send you updates on your project.
4. Within 24 hours, you’ll receive up to five quotes from professionals who are ready to help you with your project. The user dashboard looks like this where you will be able to view all your requested projects.
Follow the steps:
- Log into your Araam’s account
- Hover the cursor on the project you wish to cancel
- Click on “update status”
- Select one option telling us why you want to cancel your project
We invite customers to leave reviews for the professionals they hire on Araam. We also invite past customers to leave reviews at the professional’s request.
In our email invitation asking you to leave a review, click the gray stars. From there, you’ll be directed to the pro’s review page where you can leave your review and star rating.
Or you can review a professional through their review link.Professionals all have a unique review link (or URL) that they can send to customers. Just copy and paste the review link into your internet browser (ex. Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to be directed to the pro’s review page. And you can write a review!